- Datalog: basic rules, column references, multiple policies, action-execution rules
- Monitoring: check for policy violations by asking for the rows of the error table
- Proactive enforcement: prevent violations by asking Congress before making changes using the simulate API call
- Manual reactive enforcement: correct violations by writing Datalog statements that say which actions to execute to eliminate violations
- Datasource drivers for Ceilometer, Cinder, CloudFoundry, Glance, Ironic, Keystone, Murano, Neutron, Nova, Plexxi, Swift, vCenter
- GET /v1/policies/<policy-name>/rules fails to return 404 if the policy name is not found. There are similar issues for other /v1/policies/<policy-name>/rules API calls.
- Within a policy, you may not use both execute[<table>(<args>)] and <table>(<args>) in the heads of rules.